Personal Injury Attorney in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania A TRUE TRIAL LAWYER FIGHTING FOR YOU
The majority of personal injury lawsuits never get to a jury. Instead, most cases are settled out of court — which is fine for the lawyers, but may not be fine for the injured party. Many of those cases should be heard in a courtroom so that the injured person has the opportunity to receive the full and fair damages he or she deserves.
Demanding full compensation requires a lawyer who is determined enough — and qualified enough — to take a case to trial. That lawyer is Michael Luber.
Michael’s courtroom skills are well honed from his diverse background as a former public defender, deputy attorney general and special assistant attorney general for the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry, and from nearly 50 years of experience as a plaintiff’s personal injury attorney.
Demonstrated Results in Personal Injury
Michael Luber has obtained notable verdicts and settlements in diverse and complex situations. In several cases in which the defense offered a minimal settlement or no compensation at all, Michael Luber persisted and ultimately prevailed in court, winning more than $2 million for each of those clients.
Michael is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, reserved for plaintiff attorneys who have garnered at least $1 million for individual clients, and recently joined the even more exclusive Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Here are some of the reasons people turn — and return — to Luber Law:
- 50 years of trial advocacy — As a public defender and prosecutor, Michael Luber learned firsthand how the system works and how to fight for his clients regardless of the odds.
- Consistent results — We know how to investigate and document cases, and we are willing to invest in the experts necessary to give our clients the extra edge.
- Passion and tenacity — Where other law firms turn down cases or throw in the towel, our attorney takes on the challenge and does not shy away from the courtroom.
- Compassion for clients — We spend time to understand how an accident affects your life and your finances. We take pride in fighting for people who can’t fight for themselves.
- Access and attention — Michael Luber is personally involved in every case. You are not handed off to a junior lawyer or paralegal.
OUR PRACTICE AREAS
We excel in maximizing compensation for serious or catastrophic injuries such as loss of limb, paralysis or brain injury, or for the wrongful death of a family member. We handle motor vehicle accidents (car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents), premises liability and construction accidents, and injuries from defective machines or products.
If you are in need of an experienced and dedicated trial lawyer in Philadelphia area or southeast Pennsylvania, contact us online or call Call 215-496-1000 or 888 ASK ME LAW (888-275-6352).